CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

This is what I GET.

Now i see. This is what I GET after not revising for my BM yesterday. BM 2 was HAAAAAAARD! Seriously seriously. Ghaaaa. Mid-year exams, i hate you! ='/. Now i see that being away from school for 2weeks is really fuhreagin' hard, mahn! ='/. *sigh. Kill me! Eh no, wait. Im too young. :PP. HAHA! Guess I'll just have to listen to Rabyy's advice. "JUST CHILL". =="

Suuure, if i could. Anywaaaaays. GEO 1 was cool. It started at 8.35am just now, and i finished at about 9.00am. ==" And i feel asleep for about err, 20minutes? :P. Hahahaa! Lols. Well, i dont care if i get low marks this mid year, as long as i pass. 50 above, im cool with it. But 50 below, ghaaa. I seriously need to find the real Norella inside me. =/.

Alrighty, thats it for now, tomorrow's exam is Maths2 and English2. And yknohh what? Maths2 starts at 7.30am until 10.00am. ==" 2 hours and 30 minutes! Aaaaah! Annoying. I hvnt even revised. :PP. Lols. Okay okay, that's it. Blablah. And oh! 3 more days, and im officially 15! :D.

-MIKMIK!

0 comment ohhs: