CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, May 1, 2009

Im back, Brunei.

And i can't believe im back in Brunei. Haiz, life. Back to normal na ulet. I dont feel like speaking [or so-called typing] in Malay anemore. Well, maybe a lil nalang. Mostly siguro TagaLish. Haiiz. I miss Philippines alreadyy. ='/. 2 weeks is not enough nohh! Kung pwede nga lang, every year po kami uuwi. Every summer. Which is on April or May. But i keep on thinking. If uuwi kami ulet by next year on the month of April, shittos. I dnt think makakasama ako! Kasi next year form5 na ako. Plus im having this stupid major exam, mahn! Alaa. Ayoko umuwi ng Pinas after 2years ulet nohh! Seriously! ='/.

Kuya Jay-Ar. Kuya John-John. JEANO! Ate Leizl. Ate Jazzie.
Alaa eeh. I miss you all! I wonder when will be our next reunion. Im seriously looking forward to it. =']. Maybe i'll be going back in time. HAHA! Utot mo. Bheeee. :b. Ano ba yan!

I SERIOUSLY MISS THE SANDOVAL'S!

0 comment ohhs: