CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, May 22, 2009

Bio-Diffucult & Maths-Ohribble.

Yesterday's exam felt like HELL. :/. Biology Paper2 was "Bio-Difficult" mahn. Never thot it would be that hard. I felt like crying yesterday. *sigh. And yet, Maths Paper1 was "Maths-Ohribble". Like, whew. I dont wanna think about it anymore. =/. I do hope i'll pass. I HAVE to.

Talked with my cousins last nite. I phoned em. Ghad, i miss em all so muuuch. ='). But hvnt talked with Jeano yet. I dont knohh eh where he was. ==" But i seriously miss them all! Hope its 2010 already. :P.

Ghaaaa! Chemistry Paper2 tomorrow! PLUS! POA Paper2 as well. ==" Kill me! Eh no! Im still young. Heeeh. Well, im off. Studying. Hahaa. Have to pass! Have to, have TO! Wish me lucccck for tomorrow's exam. And for the other exams coming. 2weeks. Cant my life get ANY better? ==" Alrighty. Loveloves. ;).

-MIKMIK!

0 comment ohhs: