CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Bye to Kuya Ogie.

25th April 2009.

That day was Kuya Ogie's last day in Mindoro. Haiz. Plus, Kuya William and family. Plus! Kuya Angel0 and family. It went really quiet that time, since there were less kids ar0und t0 play with. N0t much n0ise ar0und. And m0re. I just miss the n0isy-ness 0f th0se little kids. :). Hehee. *sigh. I wanna g0 back t0 the Philippines! AGAIN! ='(. I wanna g0 back Mind0ro. Meet up with my c0usins and all. Hang 0ut! Kara0ke all night l0ng! Play cards the wh0le night, until 3 t0 4 in the m0rning! Ghaa! =/. I miss th0se m0ments, sooo much! S0meb0dy help me with my situati0n! I seri0usly d0nt wanna leave them that time! But, what to do? Its life? ='). We have t0 go back Brunei. Grr. Even th0 its hard, we still have t0. *kulet. :P. Hahaa. Geh na nga, that's ab0ut it f0r THAT day. :P. Alrightyy~. Ingats!

-MIKMIK!

0 comment ohhs: