CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Last Day in Mindoro.

26th April 2009.


And that was 0ur last day in Mind0ro. Ghaaa! I hate typing all these things d0wn! It reminds me so much 0f th0se happy m0ments back in the Philippines! D0nt think im crazy 0r s0mething. Heeh. I just, wanted t0 refresh my mem0ry and remember all th0se fun th0ughts i had with my c0usins. =D. And 0h! Bytheway! Kuya J0hn-j0hn came that day! Haha! Still had time t0 talk and hang0ut with him! And ghad, he is sooooo chubby! HAHA! Just like me! And Ate Leizl! HAHA! L0ve him laah. L0ve all my c0usins! And if y0u guys are reading this, Ha! I just wanna let y0u all kn0hh h0w MUCH i miss y0u guys! ='D.

Hehe, so yeah. 0n that day, we all went t0 church early in the m0rning. And that was the time when Kuya J0hn-j0hn came. =D. Hehee. S0 yeah, after church. We all went t0 CitiMart t0 buy myself s0me flip fl0ps. :P. Hahaa. THEN! We g0t tired fr0m all the walking ar0und the CitiMart, s0 mom and dad treated all 0f us in Ch0wking! Ghaa! I MISS CH0WKING! HAHA! :P. Then, me, Jean0, Izzah, ate Leizl, ate Jazzie and Kuya JR were actually planning t0 g0 to s0me internet sh0p t0 go internet-ing f0r an h0ur 0r s0mething, but to0 bad, m0st internet sh0ps didnt have internet c0nnecti0n that time. Haiyaa. S0, what we did was, we went t0 the cemetery t0 visit 0ur L0la's grave [father's side] and tit0 Charlie's grave [kuya JR's dad]. =). Twas really weird being in a cemetery. =/. Scary, even tho it was like 10am plus that time. HAHA!

And we went back t0 Batangas at ar0und 5pm plus. Haiz. Txt-txt-ed with my c0usins. Saying we miss each 0ther and evrything, even th0 we've 0nly been parted f0r n0t m0re than a day yet. Hahaa. See h0w much we l0ve each 0ther? :P. Reached Manila at ar0und 8pm. Ghaa, the trip was very tiring, that Izzah even v0mited that time 0n 0ur way h0me. Tsk tsk, po0r lil sister 0f mine. ='). Err, that's ab0ut it. That was all i c0uld remember 0n that day. =). See? I remember al0t 0f things! HAHA! i L0VE me! HAHAA! Lol. Alright, that's it. Byebye. =D.

-MIKMIK!

0 comment ohhs: