CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Jesstar Resort.

22nd, April, 2009.

Today was our family reunion. Father's side ha. SANDOVAL's. ;D. So yeah. `twas so fun mahn! :D. Held it at the JESSTAR RESORT. Seriously, i had super so much fun! Naku, at first d pa kami mashado close ni kuya JR. Super tahimik nya eh. =/. But still! I HAD SO MUCH FUN THAT DAY!! =']. Feels like i dont want that day to end, mahn! One of my happiest moments in LIFE.

Here's the pictures. Well, maybe some of it wala. ;




Ate Leizl and Me.
sa JESSTAR RESORT. posing
posing! :P.








Dolphins! :D. Hahaa.
There ohh,
MAMI
and TITA GINA.

Hay nakoo. I miss this.





The little chikitings!

BRYAN, PRINCESS, CARL,
JERICHO, ABBY, NADINE.








IZZAH and KUYA OGIE.
smile for the camera, gays! :b. Hahaa!





Here we are! Presenting;
T
ITO LOUDY, MAMI, ATE JAZZY, MIK [me].
and dont fo
rget, my bestfriend insan,
JEANO! :D.






Far view. Hahaa.
ATE LEIZL, MIK [me].
Ung naka talikod;
KUYA BOY, JEANO.
Hoho.



Aii, lazy na me. :b. I'll continue, soon. Hahaa. =b. Hope i could finish it before i start school again. Cgeh po, ingats! :D. Mwaaahs.



0 comment ohhs: