CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Outdated! T.T

Ghaaaa. I am soooooo outdated with my blog! HAHA! Who cares? At least im still posting. :P. I want t0 p0st m0reeee p0sts fr0m the Philippines! Butbut! N0 time! Exams 0n Tuesday, and i bet i w0nt be able t0 use the c0mputer/lapt0p in a while. Shesh. T.T But n0 w0rries. I'll still be p0sting p0sts as s0on as i can! There's still hundreds 0f ph0t0s t0 be p0sted and evrything! Hoh0. ;P. There's still, Mind0r0 vacati0n pictures, StarCity pictures. Me with my c0usins pictures. :P. HAHA! What the heck. To0 much pictures! xP. Hahaa. L0l. But still! I'll be p0sting 'em as SOON as i can use the lappy 0r c0mputer! Hehee. =D. S0, might be away f0r an0ther 2weeks then. Haiyaa. Life. Wish me luck with all exams! I HAVE T0 PASS! =="

L0vesl0ves. ;D. Wheee~. See y0u after 2weeks! *whatever. xD. Hahaa!

-MIKMIK!

0 comment ohhs: