CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, May 22, 2009

Chem-Easy & POA-yah!

Ghaaaaad! Can't my life get ANY better?!? ='(. Seriously, I've been asking this question to myself the whooooole time! My life's a MESS. a TOTAL mess! What the heck is HAPPENING to me? I want to pass. i HAVE to pass! I just wanna prove to my m0m and dad that n0 matter i was absent in scho0l f0r 2weeks, i c0uld still manage to catch up, mahn! MikMik! What's wrong ba? ='(.

Gosh, straight two days. Thursday was a mess, becoz of Biology. And Maths was.. well, not really hard. But i still find it kind of difficult. And today, was a TOTAL mess as well! Ka Dee was like, "Chem wasn't that hard." FOR HER! Since she's a geek. ==" Im n0t like all y0u guys okay?! Im not as smart and as.. as.. SMART [whatever] or so-called GEEK like all of youu science class students! Emotional. :P. Hahaa!

During break time, i was so cracked up, mahn! Haha! Ziemah saw me, Geemah science3. And this is our conversation.

Gee : "Ella. Long time no talk."
Ella : "Yeah. I knohh."
Gee and Ella : "I miss you."
*Raby and Tkah laughed their ass off. xD*

And now i dont feel like studying anymore! No laah. Just kidding. I wont give up! I still have two more exams before nxt yr's MAJOR exam! :D. I still have second term exams and finals! Revenge! HAHA! Ignore me. Im just throwing all my stress away. :'D. Heeeh. And knohh what? After POA exam, i was like asking evry student in class if the exam was easy.

First conversation:
Ella : "WANIIII! How was it? Easy kaah?" *worried face*
Wani : *gives me her NO WAY face*

Second conversation:
Ella : "Ka Deee! Did you get it balance?" *annoyed face*
Dee : "NO! I spent like an hour and 30minutes doing the last fuhreaking question!" *felt like crying face*
Ella : "Ghaad, i dont think i'll EVER pass POA this time. Ziratul and Dila got it balanced." *sad face*
Dee : "Plus Muiz! Three of em got it balanced! Ahhh!"

Third conversation:
Ella : "Ehsaaaan! Eh, semua lagi ku tanya wah ni. Hahaa. Atuu, last question ah, your one balance?"
Ehsan : "Ahh, Hahaha. Inda. Inda balance aah. Shit eh. Kau balance?"
Ella : "Inda yo. *sad face* Sak ku eeh!"
Ehsan : "Eataa! Si Muiz balance ah."
Ella : "Inda ku hairan. Ea geek. Bah, BYE!" *grins*
Ehsan : "Haha. Okay, papai."

Fourth conversation:
Ella : "Topiiiiik! Semua ku mesti tanya wah ni. Haha. Atuu, yours balance kah?"
Topik : "Ah. Inda, kau?"
Ella : "Duii, macam semua saja inda dapat balance ah. Aku pun inda dapat yo."
Topik : "Si Muiz balance juga."
Ella : "Yeah i knoh. Evryone told me that. Even Ziratul and Dila got it balance. Ghaa. Annoying eh."
Topik : "Eataa."
Ella : "Heee, bah. Bye Topik." *waved*
Topik : "Bye Ella" *smiled*

Told yaa i talked with almost every person in class. Hahaa! Stressed out. :P. And oh! Btw! Guess what? Deekay's back! In Hasan! She's in 4C. Missed her tho. =). Alrighty. That's it for today. :D. Wish me MORE luck on the next "day-mares" im going to have. ==" Heeeh! Lovesloves. PS! Talked with Jeano last nite! I MISS HIM SO MUCH!

-MIKMIK.

0 comment ohhs: