CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, May 24, 2009

P.H.Y.S.I.C.S.

Ghaa. I haven't even study a thing, well.. not a thing, i did study, a lil. :P. On PHYSICS! ==" I hate that subject. Heeeh! Im wondering, would ya think i'll ever pass my mid-year exams? =/. This thought really annoys me. I've been thinking about it since yesterday. ='/. Oh ghad. I seriously need to pass, y'knohh. If not, i wouldnt be able to get a very cool birthday celebration. :P. HAHA! But still! I WANT TO PASS! ='/. Well, all i have to do now is PRAY. 0=). Its going to be the only way for me to pass. ;). Heeh.

Oh well, that's about it. Just droppping by tho. Ghaa, guess i have to study. No matter what. =/. Oh and bythewayy! Do visit our class's blog. =D. Lovesloves.
4science3-family.blogspot.com

-MIKMIK!

0 comment ohhs: