CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Tamarraw Falls.

And i wasn't able to continue the post last nite, since i g0t really tired and sleepy. Heeeh. Anyways! Just as i pr0mise y0u guys. Here's 0ur pictures at the TAMARRAW FALLS! :D.



Yeap, that's the very beautiful tamarraw falls. ;). You guys should've seen it! Great view and evrything! Hehee. So yeaaah! Presenting! *drum rolls. Hahaa! THE SANDOVAL's! And yet, were n0t even t0tally c0mplete in these pictures! Hehee. :).



And, the very beautiful views of the falls. =).



Randomness. With cousins. :').


Whew. And after the picture taking at the falls, we went straight h0me, and i didnt kn0hh what happened. Since, on 0ur way h0me, i slept. Hahaa. 0ver tired. I slept at Jean0's sh0ulders. Thang g0d my bestfriend insan is always there, n0 matter what. I s0 l0ve him. :). Alright. That's ab0ut it. Hehe. ;). Thanks f0r reading th0. Mwahs.

-MIKMIK!

0 comment ohhs: