CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Lalala~.

Didn't go to school todayy. And all i ever do at home is USING THIS COMPUTER of mine. =_= I've been online since.. this MORNING! Can't remember what time tho. Hehee. :b. I didn't even bother to study, or check homeworks or do homeworks! Shesh. Lazy, man! Can't believe a student like me is in science class. Hahaa. x). Anyways; i thot i was thee only one who didn't go to school todayy. I messaged Adekk this morning, and told her i wasn't going to school. And guess what she replied? "Im not going to school too! =D". She sounded so happy and everything. Hahaa. Weiird! And bythewayy, i woke up pretty late today. Wait. The moment i woke up, i went online. There, now i remember. :P. It was around 11.45am. Hahaa. Kinda late. And when i went online, there they are, 4 OF MY CLASSMATES invited me in a conversation. Hahaa. Meaning, there were 5 OF US who didn't go to school today! Yeaay! I love you sci3, for being sooooo lazy! HAHA! xD. And we talked about us, being lazy and everything. Hahaa. I loved it. Hmm. Who's the "we" im referring to? :P. Well. They were ; Muiz, dalings ku [NOT! xD]. Amen, dalings si Rabyy. Adekk Rabii. and and, last but not least, Atikah Nabilohh! Hahaaa. Yes yes. We ARE such smart asses, for not going to school. :P.

And my classmates said, our class was quiet todaay. Since Muiz and Amen weren't there, running all around class. And since me and Adekk wasn't there, cheering up people and laughing our asses out. Tsk tsk. Too quiet. Hahaa. And bythewayy. Ka Dee! I am SO SORRY for leaving you all alone! Gomenosai, gomenosai! Wanii and Ziratul told me you were sooooo alone, especially Geographyy time. Since me and Rabyy weren't there, you were all alone. Coz i knohh that si Pauline was with Aziemah just now. From the bottom of my heart. I truly am so sorry. *looking innocent.* Hahaa. No worries. I'll make it up to youu tomorrow. Peace! And heyy, cheer up. i LOVE you, anyways! :D. Hehee.

*yawn. Im sleepy. Hahaa. As usual, Ella! You're ALWAYS sleepy! xD. Hmm. Today's Tuesday? Forgot! xD. Hahaa. Aiyoo~ tomorrow, POA! /: My nightmare. Well. Not really. i LIKE the subject, but for some reason. i DONT LIKE the teacher. Shhhh. Hahaa! Hope she doesn't read this. If not, dang it, im DEAD! xD. Well. She teaches too fast. Which makes me not to catch up that easily. Shesh. ==" But hopefully, i'll pass POA for this first monthly test. Eh, speaking of first monthly test, its NEAR alreadyy! 5th of March! Oh no no~ Study, Ella. S-T-U-D-Y!! :PP. HAHAHA.

This is waaaay too long. Hahaa. Who cares?! Im booored! :P. As usual. x). Eh eh! There's one more thing i wanna talk about. Hahaa. Y'knohh what? Girls in my class, well. Half of them, they kind of like this Physics teacher of us. /: Well, he IS kind of young and everything, but he is STILL A TEACHER! :b. Hahaa! But for me, this teacher looks.. kinda GAY. /: Since he moves sooo .. lembuts? Hahaa. What the hecks? :PP. Ghad, im so mean. Hahaa. Im just kidding, Sir! :D. Im you're FAN! *i think. :P. At least he teaches Physics a lil better than our previous one. x). Hahaa. Im getting too mean, am I? :P. Hahaa. Who cares. No one can judge me for being me! xD. HAHAA. Crazyy. Aiites. Im done. Til next time! ;D. *hugs.

Ellaaaa! <3.>

0 comment ohhs: