CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, February 20, 2009

Form 3F's.

Friday; 20th,February,2009.


Form 3F's. I miss you guys sooooooo much! :(. My form 3 might have been the BEST school day moments. I've had a lot of fun, even thou last year was one of my toughest years in my lifee, since im having my PMB examination. Shitto's, i miss my best buddies. Even thou half of the boys in my class were kind of.. snobbish, i love them. :).

Half of my class were like my best pals. :b. Heeehs. Since they're very loving and caring. And don't forget. FRIENDLY. :D. Wow, how i miss them so friggin' muchh. :(. But i don't remember how many were we last year. Haha. But what i remember is, we were a lot. :b. Toinks. x). Let me see if i still remember all of them. :). Hmm. There were;

Ka Deena. Zatiie. Naniie. ; they're like my best ohh's.
Kar
en. Patino. Mamaqil. Siti Qeels. Zeemah. ; them, my home science pals.
Dybaah. Neerah. ; th
e two best friends. :).
Shazrina. Kamaliaa. Ezatii. Piqahh. ; them, most quite in class.

Hamzii. Pijan. Syariff. ; my best pals. <3.
Faiiz.
Fuaad. Hafidz. Qawiem. ; thee naughtiest. :b.
Azizi. Nazrin. Adib. Aizat. Han
nan. ; aww, thee shy-est.
Diniie. Ibrahiim. ; the most.. not friendly much?

HAHA. Toinks. Never thot that i DO remember all of them! HAHAHA! All i have to do is type their names in here. Then, i'll remember them. *Lame, Ella. xD.* And yess, i do miss them. a LOT. :(. HAHA. Guess that's about it for now. :). Sayonaraaa! :D.

And bythewayy; here are some of our pictoo's last year. Enjoy! ;D.

and yes. i do miss these moments. :).

Ellaaaa! <3.
6.59pm

0 comment ohhs: