CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Oh ghad.

Guess what. Got four of my exam papers today. Ghaa. failed one subject alreadyy. =/. Biology, mahn! And seriously, i was really surprised seeing my Bahasa Melayu and my POA marks. I passed 'em. =/. Maybe i really under-estimated myself with those two subjects. I keep telling myself I'll fail this and that. But, luckily, i didnt. :'). Getting a 50 plus for me is worth it. At least i knohh that i passed. Sighs*. Well, i guess i have to improve my marks, im telling youuu. i HAVE to. :D. but im still happy. HAPPY HAPPY! :D. Hehee.

Awww. Err, break time. Ghaaaad. So yeah, failing my Biology was okay. Because, there's still time for me to change evrything and blah blah. And, yeah. I saw Matul rite, she was crying becoz she was like overly stressed for her exams, and guess what. My eyes got contact with her eyes so. Whatever, Yes i cried too. For NO reason. Then i stopped. And then, again. i CRIED. Like, i've been asking myself what's wrong with me? And then i remembered what Rabby told me. Well. Its too personal, so i wont tell it here. Err, its about friendship. Maybe you knoh who you are. ='/. I seriously couldnt stop myself from crying. Even it was English time, i still cried. Even sir Chandroth saw me with my stupid emotional face.

Oh ghad, i have to stop. I have to knoh what is the problem. I have GOT to talk with her. Seriously. You knohh i LOVE you sooooo much. But whats wr0ng? I HAVE TO TALK WITH YOU! TOMORROW! Wish me luck. She ign0red my f0ur freaking messages t0 her! And and! She even ign0red me in MSN! Like, what the hecks? She's NEVER like this t0 me!! I cant stop thinking about it, cause knohh what? SHE IS MY VERY VERY BEST FRIEND, AND I DONT WANNA LOSE HER! Stop it, Ella. Stop it alreadyy. Today has been very emotional to mee. And evrytime i think about her, tears just fall from these eyes. ='/. This is enuf. I'll be reporting again tomorrow. Plus i dont wnna cry again tomorrow. Oh, please understand how i feel without you with me one whole day. ='/. ILYSM.

-MIKMIK.

0 comment ohhs: